Sunday, March 27, 2011

Creeps and Cars

A couple weeks ago, I photographed horrorpunk band Blitzkid.  Yesterday, I photographed a pretty girl with a sexy car.  Let's review!!

Blitzkid played at The Fallout Shelter, where I bartend.  It's fun when they come through - they bring a big crowd and are pretty cool dudes.  This time around was singer/guitarist TB Monstronsity's last show, which was a huge deal and kind of depressing.  I got to take some portraits of the rest of the band.

It was the first time I got to use the gigantically long black backdrop Trix gave to me (aside from test shots with her earlier in the day), so I was excited.  Plus two light setups are still kind of new and shiny.






So yeah, there's that.


Yesterday, I did a super-gorgeous shoot with a model named Shannon and an Audi R8.  This translates into:  I hung out at and got to shoot in the Audi dealership.  COOL!  They even gave me tea.

And yes, I know that girl-with-car shoots are amazingly cliche.  But this one.....this car.....well, see for yourself.



No comments: