Friday, December 19, 2008

End of Fall Quarter

This is my exhausted face. V-V

I have to wake up in less than 5 hours to go to Master Printing, last final of the quarter. I've already had Fashion, E-Folio (www.elena-dee.com), and Thesis. After tomorrow is have winter break and a quarter off to shoot shoot shoot. And, of course, go to the ImagingUSA photo conference in Phoenix in January! I, along with others from the AiP chapter of the Student Photographic Society (SPS), am going as a student volunteer, which basically means I get to go for free because I'm working there. It'll be amazing and really educational. I need to work on my portfolio for the review I'm getting while I'm there.

I also need to work on getting an internship and matting my Master Printing final. The negatives aren't scanned yet, but here's something from Fashion.

No comments: