Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Good and The Bad

The Good: I got a flash (and a new camera case) for Christmas - it's the Pentax AF549FGZ, which is far too complicated of a name, so from now on it's going to be referred to simply as The Flash. It'd be great, except for...

The Bad: My camera broke on Christmas and it's currently off being repaired. I won't get it back for a good month or so, which is quite a setback.

The Good: I'm taking this quarter off, so I don't have to worry about actually HAVING to photograph and can spend time editing instead.

The Bad: I don't have a camera to take to ImagingUSA, though I'll probably be buying a point-and-shoot for the trip. This will also allow me to take a small camera with me when I don't want to lug my Pentax around. It'll be helpful for ideas and sketches.

The Good: ImagingUSA is next week!

No comments: