Sunday, April 28, 2013

Self Portraiture - Twins

A few nights ago I went to a meeting with Sinister Dream Productions (just wait and see what we're gonna do!) and got all inspired to do creative stuff, which I haven't done in awhile.  It's mostly just been work, paying jobs, which is great, but I need to play sometimes.  I got home from work pretty early on Friday (and went to the flea market between work and home, yay!!) and felt like doing something interesting.  Last week I shaved my head, so I look a bit boyish, and thought it would be fun to see what I look like as twins.  So I set up a light and tripod, did a couple outfit changes, and with some PhotoShop doubled myself!




It was a pretty fun little project, and I might expand it, find some other people who want to challenge a gender norm and photograph them as both male and female.

No comments: