Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Werewolf Pinup

A few weeks ago, my friend Emily and I decided to continue my supernatural pinups series and attempt a werewolf.  I've been wanting to try this for awhile, and we were bored, so it was a great idea.  Now, I've never made a werewolf before.  Zombies, yes.  Vampires, yes.  Werewolves?  A little trickier, especially to create a sexy female one in half-were form.  The makeup took a few hours, especially since we had to attach fake hair (which I've never used before) to Emily's chest.  It was definitely a learning experience!


We did some studio shots and some in the kitchen.  They turned out fairly decent, in my opinion, what do you guys think?






Then the crazed and hungry were-model tried to eat my cat!!


We might want to try this shoot out again at some point (with someone who can do better makeup), but it was definitely fun!

No comments: