Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Suspension Sundays Summer 2014

As some of you know, I photograph for and do crazy shit with the band/suspension group Only Flesh.  This summer, they have hosted two Happy Hook Holidays (one in May, one in August) in which people are able to come experience flesh pulls or suspensions for the first (or hundredth) time.  It's amazing event.  Everyone is extremely friendly and supportive.  There are many images posted for the public to view on my personal Facebook page, but since I'm in extreme blogging update mode today (I have the day off), I thought I should share some of my favorite images!


Twitch pulling himself up

 Mikey and Morgan pulling

Lefty having fun

Melissa's resurrection

Mikey relaxing during a knee suspension

Jessica's suicide

Jason and Mel sharing a sweet moment

Kady pulling

Mike suspending

Joy's first suspension

Melissa being a gorgeous badass

Joe going up

Jessica spinning

Ravyn posing

Morgan's angel

The Only Flesh team readying the spinning beam

Jessica and Joy on the beam

Mike giving Vinnie a push

No comments: