Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pin-up - Brandi Woodhull

I've been meaning to write this blog for awhile now, but I wanted to finish the pictures first.  Ever since we first met, Brandi and I have been discussing doing a pin-up shoot.  6 or 7 months later, we finally got around to it.  Hair and makeup was done by the lovely Kaleigh, and I shot these in studio using my softbox.  It was insanely hot during our shoot because my air conditioner is broken, but trade is a wonderful thing, and Brandi, who is a roofer, brought me an extra window unit air conditioner she had and installed it as payment.  MY HOUSE IS NO LONGER 120 DEGREES!!!  I love the barter system.


I stole a chair from The Fallout Shelter...it's a nice vintage-y looking prop.



This black and white with the classic pose is my favorite from our set without a doubt!


*mwah* Ta-ta, dah-lings!

No comments: